top of page

Allergy death, died in Dad's arms

In the news they say she immediately went to shock and die in her father’s arms…she was with friends & family and they say it was dark…but as she took that bite the tell her spit it out but it was too late….

Go on line and put in 12 year old die in fathers arms…it will come up



Yes, and notice she was a teenager. I am trying to teach her to be responsible… A question I have is did she have her EPI PEN, did she use it…..

That is all part of being responsible…


Thanks for the article, Baili’s school is still not up to speed, so I will share this with them..


Brandon



This is so sad…I see why you check Baileys intake

Teenager dies in father's arms after peanut reaction


16 hrs ago 2:08 CBS-Sacramento

Thirteen-year-old Natalie Giorgi's family issued a statement: “As our hearts are breaking over this tragedy, we hope others can learn from this that food allergies are life-threatening.” Natalie's Rice Krispies treat was iced with chocolate and peanut butter, and the teen was allergic to peanuts. Even though she spat it out, the bite was enough to put her to anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Organic Valley allergy

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Organic Valley. We certainly understand the challenges folks face in finding safe and nutritious products, especially when allergens are a concern

Just Bare chicken allergy

Thank you for contacting us, we do not use peanuts or tree nuts in our plant. Jamie Nyblom Consumer Relations Jamie.Nyblom@pilgrims.com

Bibigousa

Thank you for your email. The facility that manufactures our dumplings does not manufacture product with nuts or tree nuts. To prevent cross contamination we have an established allergen control prog

Comments


bottom of page